Skip to content

Wrong Resolution?

Forums Members Area Help Wrong Resolution?

• Creator
    Topic
    NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

My DuelLit now is saying that my resolution is incorrect when its defo right in the settings. 100% scaling. Also what does relog mean? Thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello NortyCrosal,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Scaling is not 100%. The Duelit window is smaller than the Duel Links window on 100% scaling. Make sure you relog you user when changing the scaling.

Windows 10 Feature Focus: Display Scaling

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

What does relog my user mean?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Edit: Sorry, scaling might be right, but the resolution is OFF, probably caused by not relogging the Windows User or by simply entering a wrong resolution in Duel Links

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    NortyCrosal wrote:

Just restart the PC

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    NortyCrosal wrote:

Just restart the PC

Followed all the steps – restarted the PC and all. Still no better. Any suggestions?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Use the “Change Resolution” – Button (or whatever it’s named) in the login screen of Duel Links. I think you can set up the resolution there. Your resolution is definately off.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

That appears to have worked thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.