Skip to content

Warnings and how Komoni tracks you?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Warnings and how Komoni tracks you?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Neo3XNeo3X.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Neo3XNeo3X
    Participant

So i got one warning recently for this KC cup
    i had used it for much earlier
    I last used it right after trey unlock event

This begs the question, how do they track u? this is a separate app that simulates the mouse clicks and doesnt even run in the background, unless komoni can scan your processes in task manager they cant tell right?
    i have some theories

1. GATE duels with speed and/or result boost
    2. pvp duels

i hear people say pvp duels are harder to detect because not many hate free wins and report u, and it doesnt use speed boost where its not supposed to

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Neo3XNeo3X.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s not hard to detect fake Duel Results (Duel Result boosting) or autoduels when there shouldn’t be the ability to autoduel.

However, Konami warns a couple of times before they ban permanently, therefore, most of the time it is simply worth it to use it if you didn’t spend any significant amount of money into your account.
    They tend to go for warning/ban waves during KC cup, they pretty much don’t care alot at all.

As i always said:
    You can’t keep up with all the meta changes by playing free to play, the only way is to spend hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars into the game.
    In my opinion, the best way to play Duel Links is to create a new account, level your chars for easy gems, enjoy the game by keeping up with the meta, get warned or banned, make a new account, enjoy the new meta.
    However, that’s just my opinion.

Neo3XNeo3X
    Participant

It’s not hard to detect fake Duel Results (Duel Result boosting) or autoduels when there shouldn’t be the ability to autoduel.

However, Konami warns a couple of times before they ban permanently, therefore, most of the time it is simply worth it to use it if you didn’t spend any significant amount of money into your account.
    They tend to go for warning/ban waves during KC cup, they pretty much don’t care alot at all.

As i always said:
    You can’t keep up with all the meta changes by playing free to play, the only way is to spend hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars into the game.
    In my opinion, the best way to play Duel Links is to create a new account, level your chars for easy gems, enjoy the game by keeping up with the meta, get warned or banned, make a new account, enjoy the new meta.
    However, that’s just my opinion.

well thats true. thanks for replying
    so you think they cant detect u if u just use the duel at normal speed, with no result hack?
    if thats true then i can continue to use it to farm skills and use all the dozen thousands gate keys i have left
    i think ive spent ~$100 on this and theres other games i play so 2 accounts is too much time for me 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Neo3XNeo3X.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.