Skip to content

Warning message from Konami

Forums Members Area Help Warning message from Konami

• Creator
    Topic
    MrThunder12987MrThunder12987
    Participant

Hello, I’ve been using the auto duel feature at the gates for about a month now and has finally received a warning message within the game.

Is it time to stop using Duelit completely?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello MrThunder12987,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

I am also going through the same situation, I received this message 3 times today, I used gatefarm for 2 weeks, should I stop using this option?

Ryan_N_MorttRyan_N_Mortt
    Participant

Got the exact same thing today. Discouraged first time user

MrThunder12987MrThunder12987
    Participant

Did you both use the auto duel function at the gates? I was aware of it’s dangers but if you receive this after using the PVP function then it’s really time to pack up and go…

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    MrThunder12987 wrote:
    Did you both use the auto duel function at the gates? I was aware of it’s dangers but if you receive this after using the PVP function then it’s really time to pack up and go…

yes, I used the duel function at the gates.

Worst of all, I left duelit off and no longer using it for now and yet, I’m getting this message every time I log into duel links

maroon_kmaroon_k
    Participant

I got warned today how about u guys now? not use duelit anymore or get banned?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.