Skip to content

USING ORBS

Forums Members Area Bugreports USING ORBS

• Creator
    Topic
    LuizLuiz
    Participant

hello guys, i’m reporting this bug that is happening to me, basically he makes the npcs, but when he tries to use the orbs, he crashes, and keeps changing the world all the time, he even clicks on the orbs in the upper left, but clicks to close later and back in the same infinite loop of changing the world

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Luiz,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Looks like Duelit is trying to change to your base series, was it GX?

LuizLuiz
    Participant

yes, it was the gx, but the flow happened exactly as I said, he used orbs normally 2 times, then later on the third time he went to use, he clicks to use, opens the window to use, but clicks close, and starts changing the world endlessly

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Was it a one-time thing? I just tested it a couple of times and it worked fine

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.