Skip to content

Unable to download or write file

Forums Members Area Help Unable to download or write file

• Creator
    Topic
    ilbona87ilbona87
    Participant

Every time I try to start duelit I get this message, it seems like it is trying to get an update but suddenly I get this:

ayt6xz.jpg

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello ilbona87,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your PC is blocking it, most likely caused by antivirus firewall or no rights.

ilbona87ilbona87
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Your PC is blocking it, most likely caused by antivirus firewall or no rights.

No it is not, I’ve already tried to disable the firewall and run duelit but I got the same problem, it’s not a rights issue either since I run duelit as admin.

Until yesterday before the update it worked fine, I’ll try do delete the folder and re-download it later today.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The message appears when Duelit wasn’t able to download the file or replace the old file.

As the duelit servers are up and running you may wanna double check if you changed anything or installed programs which could prevent the auto update process.

The auto update itself didn’t change with the latest version (it didn’t change since version 1)

ilbona87ilbona87
    Participant

I just deleted and downloaded again duelit and now it works fine as always.

We’ll never know why it was acting like that.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.