Skip to content

Today update dont detect game

Forums Members Area Help Today update dont detect game

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #47401
    TenshiTenshi
    Participant

    i set nox at 410*683 150 dpi,duel it was working until today update,says, wrong resolution detected, closed nox. restart pc, select window, i clicked and press space bar and the same, as i say was working until the update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #49985
    ChikyuTenshiChikyuTenshi
    Participant

    Nox does that to me sometimes

    1. Change the resolution to 410*684 150 DPI and when it asks you to restart choose later

    2. Then switch it back to 410*683 150 DPI and this time when it asks you to restart Nox restart it

    That usually does the trick and make it work

    #49986
    TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    ChikyuTenshi wrote:
    Nox does that to me sometimes

    1. Change the resolution to 410*684 150 DPI and when it asks you to restart choose later

    2. Then switch it back to 410*683 150 DPI and this time when it asks you to restart Nox restart it

    That usually does the trick and make it work

    i actually do that and nope ,but if your duelit is working , maybe is something about my nox

    #49988
    GoofGoof
    Participant

    As per the bar at the top, screenshot will likely help with this.

    Maybe wrong windows scaling, wrong window selected or an off by 1 window size perhaps…

    #49989
    TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    As per the bar at the top, screenshot will likely help with this.

    Maybe wrong windows scaling, wrong window selected or an off by 1 window size perhaps…

    http://imgur.com/YAEFqhT

    http://imgur.com/8XwLbOH 

    both screnshoots, resolution is ok, even i chaged it, and set it again , bad resolution messaje still appear, duelit was working until today after a little update

    #49990
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    If you cant get it to work by changing the resolution to something different and back again, just drag the window to fit the correct size.

    Also, after you managed to do that, just check this box so you can’t change it by accident anymore.
    [attachment=277]

    #49993
    TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    If you cant get it to work by changing the resolution to something different and back again, just drag the window to fit the correct size.

    Also, after you managed to do that, just check this box so you can’t change it by accident anymore.

    i managed it to work, i dont rezise i just open nox run duelit,press spacebar,later open duel links and now is working,strange

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.