Skip to content

Stuck on downloading screen

Forums Members Area Help Stuck on downloading screen

• Creator
    Topic
    GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant

When  I start duel links it freezes when downloading .

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Give NOX more RAM and CPU in the settings

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Give NOX more RAM and CPU in the settings

I did 4000 RAM . What should I set the CPU ?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

more than 1

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant

For some reason it won’t allow me to activate [font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Virtualization so I can only put 1 . Is it a way to fix that cause it’s still freezing?[/font]

GoofGoof
    Participant

You need to enable virtualisation in your BIOS, Duel Links will not run on only 1 CPU core. Nearly every PC made in the last decade should have AMD-V or VT-x capability.

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    You need to enable virtualisation in your BIOS, Duel Links will not run on only 1 CPU core. Nearly every PC made in the last decade should have AMD-V or VT-x capability.

I looked it up it says windows 10 home doesn’t have the capability but Ima find a way to get a another version

GoofGoof
    Participant

It is NOT an OS specific feature. What you were looking at is likely Hyper-V, a technology that uses virtualisation capability of your system to run virtual machines.

You need to look up information on how to enable ‘VT-x’ or ‘virtualization’ for your specific laptop/motherboard.

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    It is NOT an OS specific feature. What you were looking at is likely Hyper-V, a technology that uses virtualisation capability of your system to run virtual machines.

You need to look up information on how to enable ‘VT-x’ or ‘virtualization’ for your specific laptop/motherboard.

Virtualization is enabled but not detected I tried enabling virtualization through BIOS and it said it was enabled and everything seemed alright but when I checked on Speccy it said that it was supported but disabled .

GoofGoof
    Participant

Check your antivirus for any ‘protection’ settings related to virtualisation and disable them. Some over-zealous programs like to get their nanny on and block VT-x…

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant

I disabled the setting on my Avast and it still didn’t work, so I deleted Avast and it still don’t work

GroovyGwa wrote:
    I disabled the setting on my Avast and it still didn’t work, so I deleted Avast and it still don’t work

I tried turning off hyper-v but it’s not even on my computer. I turned on VT-x on bios. Fixed the Avast settings. Uninstalled Avast and it still won’t work but my computer supports it .

GoofGoof
    Participant

What’s your CPU and motherboard? Kinda sounds like there’s something strange going on with your setup… Are you on windows 10?

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant

What’s your CPU and motherboard? Kinda sounds like there’s something strange going on with your setup… Are you on windows 10?

Yeah Windows 10 and I think the CPU was 2.15. I’ll have to wait until my computer come back on . It seem like it was something wrong with my laptop so I’m currently resetting my computer its going to take a few hours but Ima get back to you whenever I try the whole process over again.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Download and install this tool: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download It provides detailed info on the hardware in the PC.

Once it’s loaded all the info, click File and select Publish Snapshot. Copy the link it provides and send it to me here or in a PM.

GroovyGwaGroovyGwa
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Download and install this tool: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download It provides detailed info on the hardware in the PC.

Once it’s loaded all the info, click File and select Publish Snapshot. Copy the link it provides and send it to me here or in a PM.

It works now thanks for the help .

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.