Skip to content

Stuck on “check your device’s signal”. Pop-up detected loop and not restarting DL

Forums Members Area Bugreports Stuck on “check your device’s signal”. Pop-up detected loop and not restarting DL

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Any way to force that popup to appear? Otherwise, isn’t it clicking reboot on the screen you posted?

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Any way to force that popup to appear? Otherwise, isn’t it clicking reboot on the screen you posted?

Don’t think so. Happens randomly with network errors. IF I turn off the Internet, it just says no server connection. Nope, it’s not clicking reboot at all, I have to manually click it myself

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Nevermind, there was a missing check, that popup get’s detected just fine. Fixed with 585

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.