Skip to content

Steam Issue

Forums Members Area General Discussion Steam Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    nicktibenicktibe
    Participant

Still able to access duel links through my phone and on other computers, but for some reason I’m unable to connect to Duel Links on my home computer and I’m not sure as to why? It just keeps coming up with the “Reboot or Reconnect” prompt. Is this linked to running Duelit on my computer and I’m sorry if it’s not and this isn’t the right place for this question was just hoping for some possible insight and maybe even a solution. Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Can maybe try verifying game files in steam.

Also make sure the game isn’t running anywhere else with that same konami ID before you start it on the home PC.

nicktibenicktibe
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Can maybe try verifying game files in steam.

Also make sure the game isn’t running anywhere else with that same konami ID before you start it on the home PC.

Tried verifying, and made sure the game wasn’t running elsewhere but still facing the issue. No idea what it could be, but I’ll try resetting my router tonight.

GoofGoof
    Participant

I had this the other day, literally had to close and restart the game 6-7 times until it connected properly. I had a terrible internet connection, so I just put it down to that…

Beyond that I’m not really sure what to suggest :S

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.