Skip to content

[STEAM] GETTING STUCK PVP

Forums Members Area Bugreports [STEAM] GETTING STUCK PVP

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello MattyMattMatt,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Uhm, it looks like Duelit got stuck there, the log doesn’t match the screenshot, did you maybe pause Duelit by accidently clicking the tray icon (Doing that will stop the whole Script, not logging anything or doing anything else)?

Other than that, it probably got stuck for any other reason which i can’t debug from my point, i assume that it didn’t happen before and after?

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Uhm, it looks like Duelit got stuck there, the log doesn’t match the screenshot, did you maybe pause Duelit by accidently clicking the tray icon (Doing that will stop the whole Script, not logging anything or doing anything else)?

Other than that, it probably got stuck for any other reason which i can’t debug from my point, i assume that it didn’t happen before and after?

No, I didn’t interact with it.

I don’t think it has happened since, but I haven’t been using the app much.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant

i have same problem, not only after pvp, also at rewards, bot doesnt click the loot, so it takes some seconds until all boxes show up slowly

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    sroroxd wrote:
    i have same problem, not only after pvp, also at rewards, bot doesnt click the loot, so it takes some seconds until all boxes show up slowly

Hello, please always provide screenshots to your problem, even if you’d say that they would just look alike.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    sroroxd wrote:

Hello, please always provide screenshots to your problem, even if you’d say that they would just look alike.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    sroroxd wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    sroroxd wrote:

Well, that’s a whole other problem actually, everything is detected fine and i can even see the click on the “NEXT” button on that screenshot. You probably mean that it takes more clicks, you may wanna go to your settings.ini and play around with the “clickDelay” value a little and see if it works better.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.