Skip to content

Speed Hack doesnt work.

Forums Members Area Bugreports Speed Hack doesnt work.

• Creator
    Topic
    sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant

Hi, right after I click on start botting, when I have speed hack activated, the duel Links Game crashes. This Error happened.
    Edit: 2 new screenshot.
    still dont know what i could do, i googled about that already, it seems to be a problem with AutoIt Programm itself.
    but on NOX the speedhack worked fine.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello sroroxd,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Restarting Duelit / DuelitCE while Duel Links is running might lead to a crash. Restarting Duelit and duel links should fix it tho.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Restarting Duelit / DuelitCE while Duel Links is running might lead to a crash. Restarting Duelit and duel links should fix it tho.

nope, i did restart lot of time + reinstalled steam + duelit, still doesnt work.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Probably something wrong with your systems compatibility with CheatEngine (Duelit uses the CE Speedhack).
    Maybe something is blocking CE from attaching to your Duel Links process.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Probably something wrong with your systems compatibility with CheatEngine (Duelit uses the CE Speedhack).
    Maybe something is blocking CE from attaching to your Duel Links process.

yeah that could be, how can i change it is there a way?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.