Skip to content

Running bot with VM

Forums Members Area Help Running bot with VM

• Creator
    Topic
    KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant

I was able to run two bots on the same comp. One with VM. Now, I updated and Im not able to run both at the same time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello KingPhineas,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Any error message? Which is actually the problem, running another copy of the game in the VM or trying to open the second copy of the bot?

KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Any error message? Which is actually the problem, running another copy of the game in the VM or trying to open the second copy of the bot?

Loading fine with new version.

problem Im getting now is this :/

KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant
    Goof wrote:

Ah here it goes, I can log in to both, but unable to run at the same time as I was gonna run before I slept.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

a virtual machine acts like a completely new PC. You can’t run Duelit on more than one PC at the same time.

KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    a virtual machine acts like a completely new PC. You can’t run Duelit on more than one PC at the same time.

I thought you had mentioned before that you can run as many versions as you can in the same PC.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    KingPhineas wrote:
    steilz wrote:

I thought you had mentioned before that you can run as many versions as you can in the same PC.

Yes exactly, but i just explained that a virtual machines acts like a completely new PC, that’s not something i can change.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.