Skip to content

Risk~!! Especially in gate farming

Forums Members Area General Discussion Risk~!! Especially in gate farming

• Creator
    Topic
    secondskollsecondskoll
    Participant

Hello, this will be my second time using Duelit and I’m pretty cautious when it comes to these sorts of things. I never use anything I see as modifying the game (boosting results / speedhack / etc) but I have seen some of the recent warnings in posts regarding Gate farming.

I was curious as to how the Farm Gate option works in terms of the game being able to detect what the player is doing. If, for example, enabling autoduel is a modification of game data and that data is sent to Konami I can understand why this is detectable / not advisable but if people are banned based on patterns of in game playing behavior (ie. someone who rarely plays against the gate farming it for hours on end) then it’s a bit different. 

How does gate farming work? (I assume only steilz can answer this one) 

If you have used DuelIT for a while, how confident are you in regards to farming the gate? 
    What advice would you have for a new user trying to get the most out of DuelIT with minimal risk?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25

I don’t think there’s a chance of getting banned using pvp style. (not saying it’s impossible)

I’m farming gate in big waves (i.e. i farmed 200k normal keys) using autoduel.

secondskollsecondskoll
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

I don’t think there’s a chance of getting banned using pvp style. (not saying it’s impossible)

Thanks for the quick reply. I know theres always some risk with bots and such but it’s great to know how you are using the program and how you perceive the risks as you have a lot more experience wit the bot functions / how Duel Links detects things  :)

Now I can farm with confidence!

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

@Steilz
      do you mind if i ask how do u farm so much keys?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

pvp dc

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    pvp dc

Thanks

superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    pvp dc

I never get nearly that much o.O how long does that take you?

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    superpenguin1 wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    pvp dc

I never get nearly that much o.O how long does that take you?

yea @steilz i get like 7 normal keys sometimes with pvp disconnect, i am still pretty confused as to how do u farm 200k keys in such a short time, assuming you did tht in a short time. can we get some pointers on how u do this please?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Farming PVP over weeks, 7 keys is quite alot assuming you can get 1k+ of pvp disconnects per 24 hours.
    Also double rewards events are happening quite often.

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Farming PVP over weeks, 7 keys is quite alot assuming you can get 1k+ of pvp disconnects per 24 hours.
    Also double rewards events are happening quite often.

Gotchya

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.