Skip to content

Resolution issues.

Forums Members Area Help Resolution issues.

• Creator
    Topic
    JediKnightTiggrJediKnightTiggr
    Participant

I recently got a new laptop, Lenovo yoga 920. It happens to have 4K (wasn’t something I was looking for but a nifty bonus.) I’ve set the game resolution properly to 1280 x 720 but when it loads up the Duelit app (as you’ll see in screen shot) looks funky. I have resolution at 3840 x 2160 with scaling at 300%, otherwise things look even tinier. I’ve tried to change the resolution down to 1920 x 1080 and scaling at 100%, but then the app says the resolution on the game is wrong. When I start the app, and it performs ‘switching to gate’ it doesn’t ever seem to click in the right area properly. Any sepcial setups for 4K resolution screens at all?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello JediKnightTiggr,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit supports up to 125% (atm) – when you change that, you will have to relog your windows user.

JediKnightTiggrJediKnightTiggr
    Participant

alright, I was able to get it to work doing that, was able to do injection at larger scaling thankfully.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.