Skip to content

Regarding Gate Farming

Forums Members Area General Discussion Regarding Gate Farming

• Creator
    Topic
    lmaokailmaokai
    Participant

Just curious as to how the bot is able to autoduel when there isn’t that option normally for gates.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Magic. Or by changing memory values, not too sure.

lmaokailmaokai
    Participant

Appreciate the quick response, hopefully this “magic” isn’t detectable by konami LMAO

jimjamjimjam
    Participant

I’ve completed 3 expensive decks in the last 3 weeks from autodeuling at the gate after pvp farming all evening. No red flags anywhere! I don’t use any of the cheats or duel results, etc, so it seems to be safe.

BurgiBurgi
    Participant

I am using this bot already for over a month of time in total. I set everything to the limit. I don’t give a fuck. I was already doing this 1 or 2 years before, when I found out about duelit and even had to purchase it back then.
    I think Konami will never bust you.

I tick every box in Advanced and set the value as good as possible. Enemy LP 0, so duels end instantly when they start. I have the bot running 12 hours a day.

I think konami doesn’t give a fuck either. I don’t think they care about people cheating.
    I guess for them it’s about making money… Using the bot makes you play then game when you would otherwise stop. This makes spending money more likable.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.