Skip to content

PVP monsters always attacking issue

Forums Members Area Bugreports PVP monsters always attacking issue

• Creator
    Topic
    Spymaster20Spymaster20
    Participant

Hi,

In pvp mode, i am having a big dilemma on trying to make the bot NOT to attack with monster when the odds aren’t favorable for attacking. For example: if there is a ENEMY monster on the field with 3000 ATK points and on MY side on the field a monster 1800 ATK points, it’s logically not to attack the enemy. However the bot attacks opponent’s monster regardless of ATK.

Maybe i am missing something but I have checked the tutorial many times for configuring my deck cards in the card_db. Still nothing. 
    I even tried this suggestion mentioned in [Suggestion] Yet another PVP Function and still the same (also are there more functions that available? if so where can i read about this?

Furthermore, if am not mistaken (maybe i am wrong) but in the past didn’t the bot had “autoduel” for PVP? Which i recalled worked for me pretty good with auto decks, since it’s much more smarter and you would need to go into the hassle of editing card_db. Is it possible for us to have autoduel option for pvp, if isn’t too much of a trouble?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Spymaster20,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

If there is only one monster on your opponent’s side of the field, the bot will attack anyway afaik. He’s not prioritizing this function because disconnects are much better for rewards I think. There was never an autoduel for pvp afaik.

Spymaster20Spymaster20
    Participant
    TKan010714 wrote:
    If there is only one monster on your opponent’s side of the field, the bot will attack anyway afaik. He’s not prioritizing this function because disconnects are much better for rewards I think. There was never an autoduel for pvp afaik.

I recall i had to put some kind of autoduel dll file into the game directory for “autoduel” to be available BUT i guess it might have been only for gate farming if not for pvp. I am not using disconnects option, won’t disconnect option trigger ban suspicion or reports? Furthermore, would it be practical for everyone to be disconnecting on duel if you start playing for real in pvp? Why not duel instead without dc and let it take it the lose if it’s losing. (at least player will have some challenge to play against it ( same as game AI, depends how you see it). Will take some time to get rewards, ye sure but at least no body will report you for disconnecting (in case) or get banned, disrupt the game flow (might maintain players online numbers since everyone is playing legit – ISH and not feel like everyone is cheating by disconnecting).

OK so any word of when will this be worked on? or any workarounds i can use?

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    Spymaster20 wrote:
    TKan010714 wrote:

I recall i had to put some kind of autoduel dll file into the game directory for “autoduel” to be available BUT i guess it might have been only for gate farming if not for pvp. I am not using disconnects option, won’t disconnect option trigger ban suspicion or reports? Furthermore, would it be practical for everyone to be disconnecting on duel if you start playing for real in pvp? Why not duel instead without dc and let it take it the lose if it’s losing. (at least player will have some challenge to play against it ( same as game AI, depends how you see it). Will take some time to get rewards, ye sure but at least no body will report you for disconnecting (in case) or get banned, disrupt the game flow (might maintain players online numbers since everyone is playing legit – ISH and not feel like everyone is cheating by disconnecting).

Hm I don’t have problems with disconnect only, but it’s probably cause I bot accounts in the lower ranks. At Legend, people will report more often there probably. I did the audoduel dll file thing back then but it was not for PVP, just gate and ncp I’m pretty sure.

You can run a suicide deck to lose faster if you don’t want to use the disconnect.  People will think you’re running some fun meme deck instead of hack. Use a lot of LP reducing cards

Spymaster20Spymaster20
    Participant
    TKan010714 wrote:
    Spymaster20 wrote:
    TKan010714 wrote:

Hm I don’t have problems with disconnect only, but it’s probably cause I bot accounts in the lower ranks. At Legend, people will report more often there probably. I did the audoduel dll file thing back then but it was not for PVP, just gate and ncp I’m pretty sure.

You can run a suicide deck to lose faster if you don’t want to use the disconnect.  People will think you’re running some fun meme deck instead of hack. Use a lot of LP reducing cards

To use a suicide deck it’s the same as leaving it as it is currently. However you have given me an idea, will need to create a deck i know to compensate with this problem in the main-time it’s “hopefully” getting tweaked/ fixed. The deck wouldn’t work all the time but i can most of the time.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.