Skip to content

pvp farm not summon monster

Forums Members Area Bugreports pvp farm not summon monster

• Creator
    Topic
    DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant

Hello!

From today in pvp farm duelit is failed to summon any monster. It does not click summon and its go to battle phase without summoning.

So it clicks through all cards you have but not summoning any of them.
    It looks like its not recognizing any card on click.

Can you look at this problem? Do you need any further details for this?

Thanks!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello DuelitTT,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Will look into it as soon as I’m back at the pc

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Noticed some changes made on Duel Links side, v724 should fix it, please test and report back if possible.

DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Noticed some changes made on Duel Links side, v724 should fix it, please test and report back if possible.

Thank you for your quick response and fix.

Now the summoning works fine but it stuck after the summoning done. So no “Battle phase” or “End Phase” clicked.
    Stucks at the attached screen.

If i clicked outside the popup area than it continues to work.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Thx for the respone, i applied another fix and it worked fine for my testduels, can you confirm?

DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant

It looks better. But unfortunately now it stuck at the attached screen.
    It happens when summons is done. And it clicks the first card on the field which has a “switch to defense position” icon.

Sometimes it goes through about 1 minute later. But mostly it stucks there.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You didn’t attach any screenshots

DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant

Done! Oh yes i forgot to click “add attachment” button :) Sorry for that. I am new in this forum.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I applied another fix, unfortunately i’m not at home at the moment so i can only work remotely and barely test.

Some things seem to have changed while dueling so i’ll have to go for a longterm test when i’m back, until then i appreciate the feedback.

DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I applied another  fix, unfortunately i’m not at home at the moment so i can only work remotely and barely test.

Some things seem to have changed while dueling so i’ll have to go for a longterm test when i’m back, until then i appreciate the feedback.

It looks working fine now! Thank you for your help! 
    Have a good day!

DuelitTTDuelitTT
    Participant

Hello!

I just tryed out pvp battle now. And recognized another bug, which was works previously.

When my monster attack and more enemy monster is exists.
    It’s not recognizing now the enemy monster so always will attack the first one. Previously it’s not attacked if the enemy monster has higher atk.

Unfortunately i can’t attach you screen shot now cause didn’t get the screen then.
    Is this information is enough for you?

If the screenshot is neccecary than i will try to take a screenshot later.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I rewrote the whole attack routine, it should now work fine again, also optimized a couple of things there

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.