Skip to content

PVP Disconnect ban chance

Forums Members Area General Discussion PVP Disconnect ban chance

• Creator
    Topic
    thelegion3thelegion3
    Participant

Hello, was just wondering if anyone else has gotten banned for only using pvp disconnect in casuals as I was recently banned for it and I thought it was relatively safe option of farming.

Some notes was that I was banned during world stage 1 (maybe they are harsher during worlds and kccup?) and that I was pvp disconnecting a LOT (maybe people reported me?).

Does anyone else have experience with pvp disconnect and have any tips on using it safely, and does anyone know if Konami will track my account more frequently and ban me quickly once i start disconnecting again since I have a previous track record?

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Obscurity89Obscurity89
    Participant
    thelegion3 wrote:
    Hello, was just wondering if anyone else has gotten banned for only using pvp disconnect in casuals as I was recently banned for it and I thought it was relatively safe option of farming.

Some notes was that I was banned during world stage 1 (maybe they are harsher during worlds and kccup?) and that I was pvp disconnecting a LOT (maybe people reported me?).

Does anyone else have experience with pvp disconnect and have any tips on using it safely, and does anyone know if Konami will track my account more frequently and ban me quickly once i start disconnecting again since I have a previous track record?

Thanks a lot!

How long is the ban for?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I have an account where i pretty much disconnect for 2 years straight now which was never banned, so not sure if it’s that whats getting u banned

thelegion3thelegion3
    Participant

I was banned for 1 week.

steilz wrote:
    I have an account where i pretty much disconnect for 2 years straight now which was never banned, so not sure if it’s that whats getting u banned

Hmm, that’s kind of weird then since I was afraid of getting banned so I only did pvp disconnect, I guess i’ll give it another shot and tone it down during kccups or worlds. Can I ask what settings you have for pvp discconect? My disconnect time is currently 32 seconds and my duelit restart time is every 180 minutes.

Thanks for the input!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

35 secs, 120min restart because Duel Links is so unstable over time

thelegion3thelegion3
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Thanks a lot, I’ll try it with those settings!

gznstergznster
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Is 35 seconds the fastest? Usually one duel with 45 takes me 70-80+ seconds

StormzeroStormzero
    Participant
    gznster wrote:
    steilz wrote:

lol gznster from ensage? you do like a lot of hacks haha you seems everywhere.

gznstergznster
    Participant
    Stormzero wrote:
    gznster wrote:
    steilz wrote:

lol gznster from ensage? you do like a lot of hacks haha you seems everywhere.

Yes haha, how did u recognise me, just a normal user.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.