Skip to content

Post update autoduel bot stalling out

Forums Members Area Bugreports Post update autoduel bot stalling out

• Creator
    Topic
    DameisdeadDameisdead
    Participant

The auto duel bot is start the duel and playing cards but wont enter the battle phase or end the turn and instead is just clicking the bottom of the duel links client near the character icon endlessly.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

screenshot Duelit + Duel Links

kangtalukangtalu
    Participant

Same issues. The duel starts, at the draw phase, it takes like 30s to draw and show the card, after that it will enter the autoplay. It’s slower than before the Duelink update.

kangtalukangtalu
    Participant

If you go 1st( turn 1), auto is very fast, and like before. But if you go 2nd (turn 2), the draw phase will delay 30s.

DameisdeadDameisdead
    Participant

idk how much these will help but its just clicking endlessly near mako’s face

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Start the bot and screenshot it when the bug actually happens, also make sure to not crop the screenshot and keep it fullscreen, i gotta see what’s going on there

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Also, is your windows scaling at 100%? (And did u restart your PC after changing it?)

OmegaZeroOmegaZero
    Participant

For me it was working for a while, and then yesterday it’s starting to act the same like the other post. I didn’t even tweak anything.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

For me it was working for a while, and then yesterday it’s starting to act the same like the other post. I didn’t even tweak anything.

Create a new thread and attach proper screenshots

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.