Skip to content

Possible ban wave incoming?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Possible ban wave incoming?

• Creator
    Topic
    jimjamjimjam
    Participant

Yikes, don’t want to scare anyone, but I just got this warning. I have used duelit for about 8 hours everyday over the last 2 months, and after dueling on my Phone for the last hour, got this warning. I hope this is just an error and not related to our botting, but be aware.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    glikoula21glikoula21
    Participant

I just got the exact same message today. Propably its the kc cup awakening them.

Just for the record, i am only using the 3 simplest features: autoduel gate, farm npc and disconnect casuals.
    Thats all. Bot runs almost 24/7.

I guess autoduel gate or disconnect casuals could still harm? I thought this was the safe way tbh.

I would appreciate if anyone with experience could let me know.

Peace.

glikoula21glikoula21
    Participant

And I just needed a couple more cards to hit on that second KC stage 🙁

vinchvinch
    Participant

Up, same message this morning for me. I only use bot for gate or casual in “duel” mode, not “disconnect”, and I playing red eyes. Hope we can have more informations ^^

avilameavilame
    Participant

same

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Nothing new, konami flags accounts for the last 3 years now (simply check old forumposts).
    They usually warn you, then suspend you for like 5-7 days, then for like 4 weeks and then permanently.

If you are scared to lose your account, don’t cheat.

My personal advice:
    Since it is impossible to keep up with every new meta without spending hundreds and thousands of $, you may wanna consider simply creating new accounts from time to time after maxing one out, to earn the lvlup rewards and still have fun with meta changes.

Edit: And yea, these warning-waves usually happen around KC Cups

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by steilzsteilz.
    bimbobimbo
    Participant

I just received the exact same message, but if they wanna ban me then fuck it, maybe I should even thank them for curing my addiction to this game

BabaYagaBabaYaga
    Participant

I’m using for a week or two, I DONT receive the alert, but friend of mine received.

I only use max 6h day, NPC and Gate farm, pretty calm, konami always do this during KC.

glikoula21glikoula21
    Participant

I’m using for a week or two, I DONT receive the alert, but friend of mine received.

I only use max 6h day, NPC and Gate farm, pretty calm, konami always do this during KC.

Good to know! Gatefarming pvp style or autoduel? Id like to follow your method from now on 🙂

hugosc92hugosc92
    Participant

Be care guys… i got my account suspended just using gatefarming autoduel… and i dont receive the alert..

avilameavilame
    Participant

this is just unfair i don’t have a thousand dollars to spend, i would just play for a year then take a break for another year and so on, if i get banned ill just play a different video game.

DARKMANDARKMAN
    Participant

My account got suspended as well as of today even though I was on earlier. I’ve looked up there are multiple people getting banned and they don’t even have Duelit. One person got banned cuz their iPhone is jailbroken so it could have sent some type flagging to Duel Links. However, there is another person that got suspended after making a few purchases and got errors. My thoughts on this is playstore with the android is a third-party and was flagged. Some banning is definitely unfair.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by DARKMANDARKMAN.
    avilameavilame
    Participant

At least in Pokemon TGC online, you can trade cards with other players forming its own economy, with duel links you’re directly giving money to Konami.
    I don’t like how Konami runs this game.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.