Skip to content

Pausing subscription

Forums Members Area Help Pausing subscription

• Creator
    Topic
    brainiac1515brainiac1515
    Participant

The day before the ban announcement I paid for a two month subscription to duelit, however afterwords I’m not really comfortable using the bot until it’s confirmed that there’s no punishment for using it without instant win. Is there anyway I can pause my duration for a month then having it continue normally from there?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello brainiac1515,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,

The “warnings” Konami gave out received all kind of ppl using any sort of “instant win” method, Duelit users are just a small percentage of that and alot of us didn’t even get one. Since there is no Duel happening with instantwin, all the data sent to konami after a duel simply do not fit together.

Duelit is a pixel based bot and operates 100% on the surface (if used without injections like 8k instantwin and Advanced Tab) as it simply simulates clicks and reads screenshots. Therefor, there is no automated way to detect such a bot, except for checking behaviour which is
    1. Not really possible due to the linear structures of Duel Links (There is no such thing as “botmovement” in this game)
    2. Not a thing Konami would go for in the near future as botting is hardly an offense in a game were 2/3 are using macros for specific tasks imo

So,
    getting banned for using the bot just for it’s original purpose, which is botting without any sort of hacks, is very very very unlikely (i’d say it’s safe, but cheating is never safe) in Duel Links. And that chance won’t become any lower by waiting a month.
    If you want to simply farm the Standard Duelists, the best way is to set a high “After NPC-search” pausetime, so Duelit pauses until some duelists respawned, which would be the exact behaviour when you are playing on your own, so no banrisk there.

brainiac1515brainiac1515
    Participant

Alright thanks, feel a lot more confident now, it’s gonna suck not being able to lv 10 gate xp farm but at least this is safe as long as i don’t use speedhacks

daikunaffiridaikunaffiri
    Participant

Is it safe to use your enemy Life 0?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.