Skip to content

Not detecting GX/DM mode – cant duel anyone

Forums Members Area Help Not detecting GX/DM mode – cant duel anyone

• Creator
    Topic
    NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

When i start up the program it fails to detect which world i am in and as such, i cant duel anyone.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello NortyCrosal,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

in addition to this – the program is fail clicking a lot and detecting npcs that arent there.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Duelit Forum Bot wrote:
    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

About the fake NPC detection: https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=587 this is mainly caused by the current event.

But as mentioned above, i gotta see screenshots to tell you whats going on.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

specifically what would you like a screenshot of

and in which folder is npcColors.ini – i cant find it.

disregard previous – found the folder, but the failclick colours numbers arent actually in the npcColours.ini – they dont exist, so i have no idea why the program is trying to click on them.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

A screenshot of Duelit and Duel Links when you encounter a problem

the .ini is in duelit (where your .exe is)

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

its also telling me i cant edit that file because im not the owner.

find attached a screenshot.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

As you can read at the link i posted above, the “No Dialog detected” will fix itself after 1-2 NPC cycles. (It’s caused by the current event)

If you can’t edit it, then you gotta check what went wrong with your permission settings, it’s not related to Duelit.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your Main problem is that you set your windows scaling wrong, check out the setup tutorial and make sure to relog your windows user when changing it.

This is the root of all your problems.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

But my scaling is correct – its at 100% like it says to do. Ive even tried 125% to see if that fixes it but it doesnt.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    NortyCrosal wrote:
    But my scaling is correct – its at 100% like it says to do. Ive even tried 125% to see if that fixes it but it doesnt.

But you didn’t relog your windows user after changing it, so it’s fucked up now.

NortyCrosalNortyCrosal
    Participant

Wait what does relog my windows mean – and how doi do it.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Just restart your PC after changing it to 100%

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.