Skip to content

NO able to ending turn

Forums Members Area Help NO able to ending turn

• Creator
    Topic
    montarusmontarus
    Participant

lately duelit can’t run more than 5-7 duels without getting stuck in the end turn phase.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Screenshot duel links

montarusmontarus
    Participant

here you go.

thanks for checking bro.

nice work on duelit bdy

Attachments:
    Laifsyn235Laifsyn235
    Participant

It has happened to me too. I even have it recorded in video, and it looks like duelit fails to input the “click”, in which makes the bot to believe there’s no more moves to do. But for some reason it will end up in the “End Phase”. While I was watching the first run, I had to click over the area(get out from the Gray screen, and click on the Winged Ra so the duelit could “Ok, there’s the attack button”(I don’t have this part recorded though)

As for the other times, I had duelit in background, behind a window, so there is no in real time logs.

Edit: Make the duelit to “Disconnect” the game, so after it resets/reboot the DuelLinks, it will take you back to the farm gate, instead of letting the game believe it was a “Surrender”. This bug happened twice, and the game won’t reset in like 10 or mins. And trying to get the full 8k assesment points also takes time to stack the 10k+LP for Ra. So having the game think I surrendered, would make like 15-25 mins of botting to the thrash + Keys

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Laifsyn235Laifsyn235.
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I changed a few things with v830, may wanna test and report back if everything works fine now.

Laifsyn235Laifsyn235
    Participant

Hello, Apparently, if you play ranked(probly ranked only – haven’t played the bot in Casual), and you left your mouse pointer on top on any of your old duels. The game kinda bugs out and makes you play against an AI of the deck of your old opponent. idk if it’s AI, but I usually just suicide kill myself by the turn ~3-5. I think it is an issue about clicking the duel button, but because you want it back to its original position without affecting the normal execution of the user, it kinda does double click at 2 places at the same time

I’m currently planning to circumvent this issue with an auto clicker to move away the mouse pointer away from the main screen. (In the video, you can see how it exactly happens. Once in the duel, the game no longer has a timer, so if you were to bug into that duel mode, no matter how many times you “Pause” the game with duelit, the duel won’t end. So I was thinking on setting an auto surrender after X failed attempts so just to get out of this) And as for a PvP styled fight. Maybe an auto Disconnect after Y Turns/minutes

Edit: Also, I don’t get any rewards from the lost duel

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Laifsyn235Laifsyn235.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.