Skip to content

New Autorestarter Issue

Forums Members Area Bugreports New Autorestarter Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    KaiKai
    Participant

I was running the bot as usual and woke up to this:

Seems like Duelit isn’t detecting the ” Please restart “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links ” or something, not sure.

vFo5TJV.jpg

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Kai,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Can confirm I get exactly the same thing

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is there any way to force that to happen?

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Is there any way to force that to happen?

Don’t think so. It usually happens after 12-24 hours of playing where Konami fks up and gives us this error, even with the 1.5 hour restarts like the bot does. No specific trigger. if you turn off internet connection, it says ‘can’t connect to steam server” instead, so hard to reproduce

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Also seems this can be reproduced more easily on my slower computer. When I re-launch Duel Links after closing it too fast, it seems I get this authentication error

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

I notice this tends to happen if you start Duel Links after closing it before “Ready to Play” shows up in the Steam. If you start DL After “Ready to Play” it usually doesn’t get authentication error, so a temporary fix would be to add a delay config option for the restart maybe? (until you can reproduce)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I changed the waiting time after closing Duel Links from 10 to 20 seconds, any changes?

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Will let you know after several 3 hour (180 min) intervals have passed. Btw, I click suscribe to this thread, but I’m not getting any notifications either on forum or via email unless it’s a thread I created. Do u know what might be the problem? I check here manually

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    TKan010714 wrote:
    Will let you know after several 3 hour (180 min) intervals have passed. Btw, I click suscribe to this thread, but I’m not getting any notifications either on forum or via email unless it’s a thread I created. Do u know what might be the problem? I check here manually

Still have problem https://gyazo.com/25897da2682a9e1fda8fa13a526de52a

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Can you check v575, it should autorestart after 30 seconds if the loginscreen can’t be detected

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Seems working fine ever since update. It just messes up whenever there’s maintenance though. It says can’t detect screen and then closes Duel Links without restarting it or something iirc. Not a big deal though since maintenance not too often

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.