Skip to content

More Bans?

Forums Members Area General Discussion More Bans?

• Creator
    Topic
    DynivesDynives
    Participant

Just logged in to find I got a new suspension, after receiving my first warning a week or so ago.  Stopped using any sort of hacks after the first warning, only farming npcs and pvp disconnect.  Anyone else get hit again?  So much for competing in KC cup stage 2 :(

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

if you’re 100% sure that you stopped using Boosted Duel results/Advanced tab/autoduel at gate and PVP disconnect only, maybe that’s what konami is going for atm, im running tests rn.

DynivesDynives
    Participant

Was 100% running nothing in the hacks tab, just doing the normal npcs with an auto duel deck and then farming pvo disconnects between them. I was running hacks before my initial warning, but stopped after that and went to auto dueling and not touching the gate.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Dynives wrote:
    Was 100% running nothing in the hacks tab, just doing the normal npcs with an auto duel deck and then farming pvo disconnects between them. I was running hacks before my initial warning, but stopped after that and went to auto dueling and not touching the gate.

Ok, but as your account was previously flagged due to hacks, it may be still an aftermath alltho they lifted, ima still go for no speedhack or any other sort of hacks on a fresh account, if it get’s a temp ban, it must be the pvp disconnection method.

Which actually makes sense as this might piss of alot of ppl and therefor konami. Then we might be actually good at boosting duel results.

DynivesDynives
    Participant

I was wondering if maybe it was something from last time, since I got a notice from the ban wave last week or so and then got a suspension last night. Was going to ask on Discord if anyone else got hit again, but since that’s gone I figured I’d post here. I’m hoping it’s not from pvp disconnects but that’s the only thing that would make sense unless it’s just an escalation from the warning I got.

ikkebrikkebr
    Participant

I was only boosting duel results and got the temp ban :(

eddyvincenzoeddyvincenzo
    Participant

They got me too, i was using only Boosting duel results,gate farm and a little bit pvp disconnects.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    eddyvincenzo wrote:
    They got me too, i was using only Boosting duel results,gate farm and a little bit pvp disconnects.

“only”, that’s pretty much all it offers :D :D :D

Anyways, as i posted, im currently testing some stuff to see what they are going for atm.
    Keep in mind that due to KC cup they act more strict.

eddyvincenzoeddyvincenzo
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    eddyvincenzo wrote:

“only”, that’s pretty much all it offers :D :D :D

Anyways, as i posted, im currently testing some stuff to see what they are going for atm.
    Keep in mind that due to KC cup they act more strict.

[font=arial, sans-serif]Yes, I meant that I used only those things on all the others, so you can understand what is banning us[/font]

luxavluxav
    Participant

They hit me with a temp ban two days ago, after giving me a warning a few days before that. I was only using autoduel/NPC farm/PVP disconnect. Definitely think they’re more strict before and during KC Cup as already stated.

rthome7rthome7
    Participant

I was banned permanently after being banned a month temporarily, I never used the boot in any game of PVP, only used to farm NPC, some possibility to recover my account?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Only konami could answer that i guess.

rthome7rthome7
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Only konami could answer that i guess.

Thank you for your reply.

When the system detects an unattainable data through a Duel match, the system will determine that an inappropriate tool has been used. And as written in the Terms of Use, sanctions can be applied to the account for this.

Downloading and or using an app file that is not approved officially is considered as a violation of the Terms of Use.
    When playing the game, please download and install the app from the official app store accordingly to your OS.

We are sorry to say that we do not disclose the details of the sanctions.
    Please also note that we may not reply furthermore in regards to sanctions.

*Permanent sanctions can be applied to an account when inappropriate data has been detected again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

KONAMI support team

DynivesDynives
    Participant

Just got banned again, only doing now auto duel and pvp disconnects still. Looks like they’re banning for disconnects again

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Dynives wrote:
    Just got banned again, only doing now auto duel and pvp disconnects still. Looks like they’re banning for disconnects again

I’m running pvp disconnection 2 weeks straight atm, nothing else, nothing happened, it’s more likely the autoduel as that is a hack.

DynivesDynives
    Participant

I was only running the in game auto duel, no hacks enabled

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.