Skip to content

Log spam not doing pvp

Forums Members Area Help Log spam not doing pvp

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello superpenguin1,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant

https://gyazo.com/34507fe19fe88487d81f752c7401a869

I should add, this is with or without available orbs…

https://gyazo.com/8419c54c47b7d34f4a526872bf56bf24

now it just spams this. does the orbs and does this stuff

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

please read the NPC farming tutorial, you probably added a useless color, it will fix itself but you can also just delete the color.

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    please read the NPC farming tutorial, you probably added a useless color, it will fix itself but you can also just delete the color.

havnt added anything as of yet just started and let it do its thing

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You added colors which are not in by default, so you probably added them by accident, just reset your file or let the bot cycle, it will fix itself sooner or later.

Participant

I wiped both the files and problem still persists. It’s the only consistent problem I have the other stuff works fine. I took another ss of it with new files but not home to post it but its giving the same errors

If it needs more time like hours then mabye?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

No, it doesn’t need hours, close Duelit, delete the file, check “new npc detection method”, let it cycle 2-3 times per series and it’s all good.

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    No, it doesn’t need hours, close Duelit, delete the file, check “new npc detection method”, let it cycle 2-3 times per series and it’s all good.

So deleting the files entirely worked out  At first I was just manually wiping them then running it. Ty.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.