Skip to content

Is it possible for the bot to only click end turn in PvP farm?

Forums Members Area Help Is it possible for the bot to only click end turn in PvP farm?

• Creator
    Topic
    dannyhai23dannyhai23
    Participant

Is it possible for the bot to only click end turn in PvP farm?

If I only activate that function, if able, will the bot inject any other value to the game or just perform mouse click? I think about how to decrease the ban chance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The PVP farming method is probably one of the safest features.
    It’s simulating mouseclicks at the surface and acts like a bad player, not manipulating any game memory or any other sort of hack.

dannyhai23dannyhai23
    Participant

Is there any config I can do to make the bot only click “end turn” in PvP farming?
    Currently, I see the bot click every card and extra deck slot to check if it can be activated. We can save time if the bot only click end turn.

Laifsyn235Laifsyn235
    Participant

Hey, I’m also interested on this feature. Would there be any anytime soon? Btw, if I were to accidentally leave any hacks toggled, and leave it afk farming PvP, will it still inject the values or whatever?(Like attempt injecting, not if it works or not)
    Because I’ve been toggling the hacks for PvE farming, and if I were to forget to toggle it off when going to PvP farming, and the game detects the attempts to cheat on a PvP duel(not that it will be different from cheating in PvE though). It would be quite unfortunate

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

No, it doesn’t try to inject in pvp.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.