Skip to content

Is game guardian working?

Forums Members Area Help Is game guardian working?

• This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by GoofGoof.
  • Creator
    Topic
    adeonesoladeonesol
    Participant

Not for me. I did all the installation steps correctly. But nothing happens inside the game.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

What GG version? https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18 There’s a good chance you missed step 14; it wasn’t always there.

adeonesoladeonesol
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    What GG version? https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18 There’s a good chance you missed step 14; it wasn’t always there.

GG is 8.26.1. I don’t missed any steps.

adeonesoladeonesol
    Participant
    Goof wrote:

See the video and help me, please. On Youtube.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Your addresses look…. odd. Try this:

When you’re searching for your deck number, tap the text at the bottom of the screen, with the GG version number. Select only ‘C++.bss (Cb)’. This should narrow the search by a lot.

There’s a small percentage of users that need a different .txt file, you might be one of them. If you get the list working, save it and send me the .txt file.

adeonesoladeonesol
    Participant
    Goof wrote:

When you’re searching for your deck number, tap the text at the bottom of the screen, with the GG version number. Select only ‘C++.bss (Cb)’. This should narrow the search by a lot.

There’s a small percentage of users that need a different .txt file, you might be one of them. If you get the list working, save it and send me the .txt file.

I tried, but I could not.  I don’t know how to fix it.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Neither do I. You’ve not said where in the process you’re getting stuck, haven’t provided any screenshots of the search or any other info I can use to help you. I’m not a mind reader…

xi4n9xi4n9
    Participant
    Goof wrote:

Hi, my address is “odd” as well, and thanks to your guide, i’ve been able to rectify the offset. however the game will keep crashing after this. Is it still working?

GoofGoof
    Participant

When is the game crashing? Is it the start of the duel? Randomly? Have you saved the list and then tried restarting the game and reloading the list?

ydl201708ydl201708
    Participant

If anyone needs any type of Game Guardian related help whether it could be configuring it, downloading it or even setting it up to work with duel links for an 8.7k duel assessment score message me or respond back here preferably message me:D…

GoofGoof
    Participant

The whole point of having a thread is so everyone else can read it and benefit from it. You can either respond to PMs from 50 people individually or you can point them all to one thread…

xi4n9xi4n9
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    When is the game crashing? Is it the start of the duel? Randomly? Have you saved the list and then tried restarting the game and reloading the list?

The game freeze after values applied, when restarting duellinks, resume the game and i notice my deck is 0 cards left resulting no card can be drawn hence the game is just stuck. My LP is not being change to 1. I tried removing all and just left with highest effect dmg, monsters destroyed,summoned, and played the game normally, the value doesn’t change during end game rewards.

*edit*
    I realize “My LP” is my cards in deck, while “Enemy LP” is their card in deck. only this 2 changes were made for me in you jp.konami.duellinks.txt files. Other values doesn’t affect anything. How shall i seek them out?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.