Skip to content

Instant Win failing at Tower

Forums Members Area Bugreports Instant Win failing at Tower

• Creator
    Topic
    stylinestyline
    Participant

Hey Steilz,

first of all great Bot & Trainer! Everything works great for me!

Only issue that I’m having is that sometimes the Instant Win doesn’t seem to work, which results in different scenarios:

1. When farming an NPC it just plays the Auto-duel and either wins or loses – so no harm done there and next NPC works just fine again.
    2. When farming the Gate sometime it gets stuck and after a while free’s itself by loosing the duel somehow – that’s also fine.
    3. Now the problem: Farming the Tower when the instant win doesn’t work it looses and unfortunately drops the LP to 0. Then the bot gets stuck right after because it has insufficient health to start the next duel. Using the speedhack increases the chance of the Instant Win failing I find, so now speedhack is disabled but it still happens around every 50 duels. 

Would be great if you can look into why the instant win fails or maybe write a litttle exit routine that checks for the health and uses a potion if needed.

Thanks a lot!
    All the best,
    Styline

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello styline,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.