Skip to content

Important: Duel Island event

Forums Members Area General Discussion Important: Duel Island event

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s probably the best to NOT use the always win .DLL (or any other cheats) for the current Duel Island event.
    If you lose a game but get a win due to a modded client or cheat, your opponent might notice that and will most likely report you. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    icehype1993icehype1993
    Participant

Hello steilz,

Regards this event, I think its perfectly fine to use auto win. There are two section of this event. one is attacking (when you play) and the other when you defend (when other players play against your deck). When you attack other players decks they actually don’t see the duel. In fact, They only see the performance of their deck in this event. There is no way they can know that you cheat in this event. The other part when you defend, is actually you wait and receive points if your deck wins if not its ok.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    icehype1993 wrote:
    Hello steilz,

Regards this event, I think its perfectly fine to use auto win.  There are two section of this event. one is attacking (when you play) and the other when you defend (when other players play against your deck). When you attack other players decks they actually don’t see the duel. In fact, They only see the performance of their deck in this event. There is no way they can know that you cheat in this event. The other part when you defend, is actually you wait and receive points if your deck wins if not its ok.

I didn’t dig deep in that event, but as far as i saw, when someone duels against your deck, you can see the full replay of that duel, so if you manipulate LP or the duelresult, it should be displayed in that replay. 

The defending part doesn’t matter ofc.

icehype1993icehype1993
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    icehype1993 wrote:
    Hello steilz,

Regards this event, I think its perfectly fine to use auto win.  There are two section of this event. one is attacking (when you play) and the other when you defend (when other players play against your deck). When you attack other players decks they actually don’t see the duel. In fact, They only see the performance of their deck in this event. There is no way they can know that you cheat in this event. The other part when you defend, is actually you wait and receive points if your deck wins if not its ok.

I didn’t dig deep in that event, but as far as i saw, when someone duels against your deck, you can see the full replay of that duel, so if you manipulate LP or the duelresult, it should be displayed in that replay. 

The defending part doesn’t matter ofc.

I actually checked and I think you are right. replays are saved and its actually risky to use auto win.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.