Skip to content

Identified Lost Connection Issue During Updates

Forums Members Area General Discussion Identified Lost Connection Issue During Updates

• Creator
    Topic
    TuneTune
    Participant

IMG_8404.jpg

So after a lot of time attempting to download the game update files every five or so updates it would stop and require me to hit “retry” the simple issue was identified as the type of connection.

* The problem persisted while using a wireless connection

I’ve now switched to a wired connection and 60 updates have completed without one message. Figured I’d post this for anyone having this issue. (Seeing that my help thread was blatantly disrespected when asking for help and closed by staff)

Note to staff: Don’t offer support upon purchase if you don’t actually offer it as the search function resolved nothing.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello there,
    Thanks for the red circles.

Unfortunately i gotta tell you that Goof or me neither creat Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links nor your internet connection, that for, our possibilities of giving support regarding bugs in the game or about your network are very, very limited.

Still, we are trying to help out whereever we can and i don’t think that we are doing such a bad job, when i see that nearly all problems are being solved and we are getting alot of positive feedback.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback.

TuneTune
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Hello there,
    Thanks for the red circles.

Unfortunately i gotta tell you that Goof or me neither creat Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links nor your internet connection, that for, our possibilities of giving support regarding bugs in the game or about your network are very, very limited.

Still, we are trying to help out whereever we can and i don’t think that we are doing such a bad job, when i see that nearly all problems are being solved and we are getting alot of positive feedback.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback.

A forum is for discussion, so I would hope you wouldn’t just lock everyone’s posts without allowing forum members to discuss.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Lose the attitude. Your post was locked because there are at least two other threads documenting this exact issue.

https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=240
    https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=221

As I have said before, moving to a wired connection, disabling VT-x protection in antivirus, moving the NOX disk to a RAMdisk or SSD and/or allowing NOX through your firewall can all improve network performance within NOX.

Emulating or virtualising a system is not as simple as just running a program in a box and having things just work. There are systems on top of systems on top of abstractions on top of systems….. This greatly increases the likelihood of bottlenecks and other issues…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.