Skip to content

i coundnt connet to duelist server (antivirus/windows defender ?) how to solve this

Forums Members Area Help i coundnt connet to duelist server (antivirus/windows defender ?) how to solve this

• Creator
    Topic
    ChumbisaChumbisa
    Participant

hi
    i coundnt connet to duelit server, thats what appears when i try to log in (antivirus/windows defender ?) how to solve this ?
    i already deactivate the Windows defender and firewall and still the same error !

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Chumbisa #0206,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

That message appears when Duelit couldn’t send a request to the Duelit server – in 99% of all cases caused by Windows Defender – the other 1% are other antivirus softwares.
    You may wanna check if you have some third party program (antivirus) blocking the connection or if you have some LAN wide rules set, which blocks this kind of untrusted traffic.

As discussed in other thread, Duelit sends simple Webrequests, so no ports or anything need to be forwarded.

ChumbisaChumbisa
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    That message appears when Duelit couldn’t send a request to the Duelit server – in 99% of all cases caused by Windows Defender – the other 1% are other antivirus softwares.
    You may wanna check if you have some third party program (antivirus) blocking the connection or if you have some LAN wide rules set, which blocks this kind of untrusted traffic.

As discussed in other thread, Duelit sends simple Webrequests, so no ports or anything need to be forwarded.

i already did all the things i know, i doesnt have other antivírus, i already deactvate Windows defender and did firewall execeptions. all ports open ! i really dont known what can i do more. how can we proceed in a situation like that ? refund ?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

try it again with username Chumbisa.

ChumbisaChumbisa
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

then is wrong.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Chumbisa wrote:
    steilz wrote:

then is wrong.

what is wrong?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

i think the only problem here was simply that you failed at the “How to join Discord members area” tutorial and started changing your username to stuff not supported by Duelit, so i changed it back.

ChumbisaChumbisa
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    i think the only problem here was simply that you failed at the “How to join Discord members area” tutorial and started changing your username to stuff not supported by Duelit, so i changed it back.

thats true, that i really did, so how i can try again and wich user name is the correct now ? may i become one login name change ticket !?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The login is always your forum name, so “Chumbisa” should work fine now.

ChumbisaChumbisa
    Participant

now working perfect. thank you for the support !
    and sorry for the mistake i did.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Chumbisa wrote:
    now working perfect. thank you for the support !
    and sorry for the mistake i did.

np, i restricted “#” now in the username, so that shouldn’t happen anymore.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.