Skip to content

How to utilize the bot

Forums Members Area Help How to utilize the bot

• Creator
    Topic
    windawinkiwindawinki
    Participant

so how do we really utilize the bot? so far ive been using it to do all the npc farming only. once done i stop the bot. is there any other/better way to use it? should i just leave the bot on? does the speedhack makes npc spawn faster and bot the do job again and again? 

*i keep encountering the wrong resolution error. ive tried all the nox setting to fix the resolution, messed with the potrait/landscape button and even put a command line for resolution in nox.exe, but the problem persist. any idea on how to fix this?

sorry for my bad english

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Read the black bar above the forum. Since I have no idea what was in the duelit log, I’d guess your window scale is not set to 100%.

You can leave the bot on and it’ll just cycle through the screens untill another NPC spawns and then it’ll duel them. See here for more info: https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=130
    The speedhack is used to get through the NPC duels as fast as possible, useful for doing boosted orb runs.

windawinkiwindawinki
    Participant

for now duelit runs normally. later i will include the ss for your reference. btw, does the speedhack makes boosted orb timer runs faster? since the speedhack is set to fastforward when searching for npc

GoofGoof
    Participant

Nah, it’ll look like the timer is running faster, but it’ll update to the correct time after each duel; you still get your full hours worth.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.