Skip to content

how to use advanced settings

Forums Members Area Help how to use advanced settings

• Creator
    Topic
    GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

hi there i saw a new feature but how can i use t?
    for example i nedd todo 30 ritual monster sumon
    so should i put the card id for any ritual monster where it say card id ?(where can i find those ids? )
    or how to use all the other options?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Ghostwisper,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Read the red bar right below the top menu here in the forum.

The summon mode is the only thing working atm, enable it, click start and it will tell you what to do.

GhostwisperGhostwisper
    Participant

oh thx and where can i found the cards id ? cause i searched on google but onlye found thinks related to konami id or thinks like that

SwitchssbSwitchssb
    Participant

there

Ghostwisper wrote:
    oh thx and where can i found the cards id ? cause i searched on google but onlye found thinks related to konami id or thinks like that

there used to be a forum post with 10-11 cards that were used for lvling/achievements, dunno where it went though :/

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

https://easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=629

(It’s outdated, join discord and type !cardids in the chat to get the updated one)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.