Skip to content

How to unban yourself.

Forums Members Area General Discussion How to unban yourself.

• Creator
    Topic
    DantecoreDantecore
    Participant

First of you’ll need :
    1. Access to your banned account.( I did this using steam and I’m not sure this matters as I don’t have a way to test it)
    2. A second device phone/pc works fine
    3. Multiple emails. 
    4. A dummy account ( You can create a new account and link it to an unused or dummy email)
    5. Be aware that I by no means I’m responsible if you messed up and lose both accounts. This is a dangerous process and shall you fail to follow the instructions correctly you could potentially lose both accounts. 

Instructions:

1. Create a dummy account, you can use an existing account but be aware that it might be flagged and dangerous to use after completing this process.
    2. Make sure you have the banned account visible on a screen, either on PC, Emulator, or Smart Device etc. ( Do not log into the dummy account on this screen or you will lose everything)
    3.In the dummy account, change all the personal information and email to that of the banned account. This process is important . Save everything
    4. Switch back to the screen that has the banned account and restart the game. If this worked, you should be able to get back into the game normally. Make sure you create a new Konami account with different information and email than the one banned.

This might not work for everyone but it worked for me, make sure to let met know your results.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    s.bufis.bufi
    Participant

great guide sir !

newlife439newlife439
    Participant

Will you lose all the cards and game achievement using this method?

DantecoreDantecore
    Participant

Assuming you followed the instructions carefully and to the letter, it should get you back to where you were before the ban happened. Basically, the “Ban” is trading places with the ” Dummy” account sort of like a scapegoat so to speak. It might not work with all accounts, i don’t know. I have not received much feedback on it. I hope it helps !

Rafael FreitasRafael Freitas
    Participant

I did not understand

VearnVearn
    Participant

Please give better instruction as it’s a little confusing… examples would be nice.

DantecoreDantecore
    Participant

I somewhat rewrote the guide a bit. There’s really no way for me to create pictures or even a video as I don’t have a banned account that I can use as an example. I will answer questions but it’s a bit hard when I’m not provided with which parts you guys find confusing as this is really simplified to me. sorry

Rafael FreitasRafael Freitas
    Participant
    Dantecore wrote:
    I somewhat rewrote the guide a bit. There’s really no way for me to create pictures or even a video as I don’t have a banned account that I can use as an example. I will answer questions but it’s a bit hard when I’m not provided with which parts you guys find confusing as this is really simplified to me. sorry

Create a step-by-step example:

1 ° ……….
    2 ° ……….
    3 ° ……….
    4 ° ……….
    5 ° ……….
    6 ° ……….

Everything is confusing in the full text.

AGz321AGz321
    Participant

From where did you get this guide if you didn’t test it yourself or have any proof?

Each of both account has a unique duelist ID so I think this method mostly won’t work because you can’t exchange IDs with other accounts.

I appreciate your help though.

DantecoreDantecore
    Participant

Rafael Freitas wrote:
    Dantecore wrote:

Create a step-by-step example:

1 ° ……….
    2 ° ……….
    3 ° ……….
    4 ° ……….
    5 ° ……….
    6 ° ……….

Everything is confusing in the full text.

I went back and did some cleaning on the instructions. Let me know if that helped. As soon as anybody confirms this works I will purposefully let an account be banned and attempt to get it back using the method and create a video. Till then its a bit of a waste of time for me. 

AGz321 wrote:
    From where did you get this guide if you didn’t test it yourself or have any proof?

Each of both account has a unique duelist ID so I think this method mostly won’t work because you can’t exchange IDs with other accounts.

I appreciate your help though.

I don’t think this “Shell” so to speak is particularly safe or hack proof, your not changing ID’s you are essentially swapping places between the banned and dummy account.

AGz321AGz321
    Participant

well, didn’t work for me.
    I tried it step by step, and overwritten the banned account’s data with the dummy account.

I hope the banned doesn’t take more than 5 days so I don’t miss out the coming events.

Buffy.Buffy.
    Participant

is it possible to change the email of the dummy account to the same email as the banned account? i got the massage that i have to click on a link which i get via email but i dont get a new email link at all xD

I got zhis message:
    This e-mail address has already been registered along with a different KONAMI ID.
    An e-mail address can not be registered for multiple KONAMI ID’s.
    Please register a different e-mail address or delete the KONAMI ID that is registered with the e-mail address you have tried to register.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any data, monthly tickets and points can not be transferred to your new KONAMI ID should you choose to do this.

avilameavilame
    Participant

Keep us updated

nokinsnokins
    Participant

I know this is an old thread but just want to revamp this topic. If we delete our duelist id that does not necessarily mean the data is deleted correct? Could we then possibly move the data over to a new duelist id? Just a thought. I m going to look into a couple of things because i did not use insta hack but still got banned. And this happened right after i logged into my account from another pc. If komoney wants to ban people for having multiple ways to play their game then im all for it and own to hacking their stuff.

rthome7rthome7
    Participant

I was also banned only for using the NPCs farm, I have never used it in PVP, Komoney does not want to unlock my account, if anyone knows how to recover the banned account would be of great value

HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant

Does this method still work? Konami made changes with how their servers worked and as far as i can tell this exploits the server right? Also getting stuck at the “This account already exists.” part.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.