- This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by .
First of you’ll need :
1. Access to your banned account.( I did this using steam and I’m not sure this matters as I don’t have a way to test it)
2. A second device phone/pc works fine
3. Multiple emails.
4. A dummy account ( You can create a new account and link it to an unused or dummy email)
5. Be aware that I by no means I’m responsible if you messed up and lose both accounts. This is a dangerous process and shall you fail to follow the instructions correctly you could potentially lose both accounts.
1. Create a dummy account, you can use an existing account but be aware that it might be flagged and dangerous to use after completing this process.
2. Make sure you have the banned account visible on a screen, either on PC, Emulator, or Smart Device etc. ( Do not log into the dummy account on this screen or you will lose everything)
3.In the dummy account, change all the personal information and email to that of the banned account. This process is important . Save everything
4. Switch back to the screen that has the banned account and restart the game. If this worked, you should be able to get back into the game normally. Make sure you create a new Konami account with different information and email than the one banned.
This might not work for everyone but it worked for me, make sure to let met know your results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.