Skip to content

How to spend keys?

Forums Members Area General Discussion How to spend keys?

• Creator
    Topic
    JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant

Lvled all my chars to 30 now

Question:

How should I spend my keys now if I aim for gems:

• Leveling to 40+ for gems through lvl-up-rewards with lvl 10 duelist or
    • Dueling against the 30´s for a higher gem drop chance?

Asking cuze u can get this(picture below) at higher lvls but after lvl 30 it needs alot of duels so im not sure.
    unknown.png

Lets say u got 3.000 keys.

You can spend them to lvl up ur char with lvl 10 duelists but u dont get any gem drops but ur lvl up gems later on
    Or
    You can lvl against 30´s get a higher gem drop chance but u wont lvl up fast, cuze ur keys will be empty rly fast

What would u reommend me? Also: anyone tested how many gems you get per 5k keys with lvl 30´s? ~

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It simply depends on what you want.

If you feel like you need gems fast, go for lvl 10. If you want more gems and get your chars maxed at the same time, go for lvl 30.

Imo it’s a big waste to go for lvl 10, you will max a char in like 1-2 day anyways with pvp botting.

There have been a few testruns with statistics around here, however, konami likes to change the droprate from time to time so they are probably not up to date anymore.

JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It simply depends on what you want.

If you feel like you need gems fast, go for lvl 10. If you want more gems and get your chars maxed at the same time, go for lvl 30.

Imo it’s a big waste to go for lvl 10, you will max a char in like 1-2 day anyways with pvp botting.

There have been a few testruns with statistics around here, however, konami likes to change the droprate from time to time so they are probably not up to date anymore.

Thanks for the fast answer, helped alot!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.