Skip to content

How safe is the manual injection?

Forums Members Area Help How safe is the manual injection?

• Creator
    Topic
    valkyrieneosvalkyrieneos
    Participant

Hey is the manual injection the same thing as the auto win? Since im wanting to do stage missions but if its risky to do so on the same level as 8k auto win i wont do it but if its low risk ill use it

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello valkyrieneos,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Nobody can answer that question. Personally, i’d still use it just like before for stage missions.

thehydrathehydra
    Participant

Personally I aim to get 1 or 2 stage missions per duel using the manual injection (don’t manually do it anymore now that trainer mode is back, yay) and only 1 or 2 for example; Play x amount of spells and/or traps in 1 duel + destroy x amount of monsters and then move on to the next task, haven’t run into any issues yet but you can never be 100% certain

(my apologies if I’m not supposed to post here)

mpe14mpe14
    Participant
    thehydra wrote:
    Personally I aim to get 1 or 2 stage missions per duel using the manual injection (don’t manually do it anymore now that trainer mode is back, yay) and only 1 or 2 for example; Play x amount of spells and/or traps in 1 duel + destroy x amount of monsters and then move on to the next task, haven’t run into any issues yet but you can never be 100% certain

(my apologies if I’m not supposed to post here)

Any help for anwering questions is appreciated. To avoid suspicion, I’d inject the requirements of the mission, but finish the duel with auto duel instead of including “enemy deck= 0 or enemy lp = 0 in the injection.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.