Skip to content

How do I suspend the use of automatic operations?

Forums Members Area Help How do I suspend the use of automatic operations?

• Creator
    Topic
    yicxyicx
    Participant

您好,请问根据教程更改热键后,为什么我不使用正常的暂停?我应该设置什么来暂停?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello yicx,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I deleted the screenshot as it showed your password (you may wanna change your password). Unfortunately I can’t speak any Asian language, if it said something about changing the hotkey to stop duelit, simply check out the tutorial and change the key in the settings file to one from the list.

yicxyicx
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    我删除了截图,因为它显示了您的密码(您可能想更改密码)。不幸的是,我不会说任何亚洲语言,如果它说了一些有关更改热键以停止强制关闭的提示,则只需查看教程并将设置文件中的键从列表中更改为一个即可。

确定,有详细的设置教程吗?我现在需要。你能提供给我吗?

yicxyicx
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I deleted the screenshot as it showed your password (you may wanna change your password). Unfortunately I can’t speak any Asian language, if it said something about changing the hotkey to stop duelit, simply check out the tutorial and change the key in the settings file to one from the list.

Hello, thank you very much for your reminder. I have changed my password.
    However, there is still no good solution for the method of pausing the hotkey.
    Follow the tutorial to set the hotkeys and still can’t pause normally.
    Although it cannot be paused normally, other functions can be used normally. Thank you! !!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.