Skip to content

Help! This wrong memory address value often appears!

Forums Members Area Bugreports Help! This wrong memory address value often appears!

• Creator
    Topic
    yicx04yicx04
    Participant

When using Duelit recently, looking for NPCs on the map often shows this wrong memory address value. At first I thought it was due to an error in Duelit’s configuration file.

I try to download Duelit again and use it again, this is also the case. How can this problem be solved effectively?

[attachment=976]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello yicx04,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It is detecting a color which was added (either by you or by default) to your colorfile. The message “Filling excludeconfig” tells you that the coordinates, series, stage, color will be added to a config file so it will be skipped in future NPC searches.

So there is nothing you have to actively do, except for letting duelit scan all areas 2-3 times, so your future NPC searches will be faster.

yicx04yicx04
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It is detecting a color which was added (either by you or by default) to your colorfile. The message “Filling excludeconfig” tells you that the coordinates, series, stage, color will be added to a config file so it will be skipped in future NPC searches.

So there is nothing you have to actively do, except for letting duelit scan all areas 2-3 times, so your future NPC searches will be faster.

Okay, I understand. Thank you very much for your reply.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.