Skip to content

got banned

Forums Members Area General Discussion got banned

• Creator
    Topic
    fiatreesfiatrees
    Participant

I got banned today.Been using hack mode settings auto win etc.It is not permenant tho.But the end of my ban is not decided or i have not told.
    Be careful fellow botters ! Do not use hack settings

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    voidz918voidz918
    Participant

Yep, got banned this morning as well. Which is interesting because I hadn’t used the bot on that account for a while now.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Bans were pretty much always 5-7 days, 2nd ban 30 days, 3rd ban permanently. They usually warn you first tho.

Which settings have you been using?

Right now im using NPC, PVP (and events when live) farm with pvp mechanics. Sometimes gatefarming with pvp mechanics. Also boosting Duel Results and clearing missions with the advanced tab.

Not a single problem for months now with those settings.

fiatreesfiatrees
    Participant

I was using all the settings for speed farming,trainer mode hacks insta win,DC method on pvp,also i was using advanced tab settings to clearing out missions and for 8k duel assesment

voidz918voidz918
    Participant

I had settings for about 6k duel assessment, lp set to 0 vs pve and used the auto duel in casual.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I don’t recommend ending duels fast by setting LP to 0, has never been a good idea.

leninzzzleninzzz
    Participant

I got banned today, F

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    lexyugi wrote:
    Hello, just had a warning after a couple of weeks of using the bot. However since about 10 days I haven’t used PvP farming nor any kind of hack. Can the warning occur concerning past behaviors or am I to understand even PvE farm is now suspicious on my account ?

Thanks for answering

They flag your account and throw out warnings in waves, not instantly for single accounts.

KorralKorral
    Participant

Throwing my hat in the “temp ban” ring too.

I’m fairly sure what did it was farming the gate with autoduel settings as opposed to pvp mode auto dueling. The game must be able to identify when the autoduel AI is being used when it shouldn’t be able to, or something. I’ll just stick with pvp style autoduel and just use my unga bunga equip deck.

YbagYbag
    Participant

Don’t think the autoduel is responsible for bans though, i’ve been using autoduel gate for 50k keys 2 weeks ago, im using lp 0 always, boost duelresult and trainer mode, farmed the hell out the last event topped at 900million points. for months now im using those settings, the only settings i dont use are pvp farm and speedhack.

I throw some money in the game too so maybe that’s why i didnt receive any warning whatsoever

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There’s still no automated bansystem.

Warnings and suspensions are pretty random since release, hard to determine what exactly gets you banned, they used to say that its unrealistic duelresults.

Konami sometimes decides to throw out a warningwave from time to time and then leaves it again for a couple of months usually.

Considering that you will hit a point in the game where it’s impossible to farm gems legit, it’s usually a good idea to start a new account just to keep up with all the metas without hitting a paywall.

KorralKorral
    Participant

Idk what causes the flags then. I just dumped quite a bit into these last selection boxes too getting my 3 Chains and Levianeer lol. The only thing I could think of is I had just a couple matches using the advanced tab to get around a couple missions, since that would likely send off iffy duel results it probably flagged it or something. Normally I just regular autoduel everything otherwise, or use boosted duel results.

I’ll just boot up another dummy account in the meantime.

gamemaster1379gamemaster1379
    Participant
    Ybag wrote:
    Don’t think the autoduel is responsible for bans though, i’ve been using autoduel gate for 50k keys 2 weeks ago, im using lp 0 always, boost duelresult and trainer mode, farmed the hell out the last event topped at 900million points. for months now im using those settings, the only settings i dont use are pvp farm and speedhack.

I throw some money in the game too so maybe that’s why i didnt receive any warning whatsoever

Autoduel is responsible for bans at the gate. They detect it and take it very seriously. You should never use autoduel at the game and ONLY PVP mechanic at game, ever.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.