Skip to content

Getting stuck at “notification” screen and choosing a card

Forums Members Area Bugreports Getting stuck at “notification” screen and choosing a card

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello MattyMattMatt,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The new Card Flipper cycle wasn’t implemented to Duelit mobile yet.

Due to the release of the steamversion and the creation of new functions, the mobile version is a little left behind as it’s quite time consuming working on both projects.
    I’ll update it as soon as i get the time.

I’d highly suggest using the steamversion (Yes, multibotting is not a thing there yet).

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The new Card Flipper cycle wasn’t implemented to Duelit mobile yet.

Due to the release of the steamversion and the creation of new functions, the mobile version is a little left behind as it’s quite time consuming working on both projects.
    I’ll update it as soon as i get the time.

I’d highly suggest using the steamversion (Yes, multibotting is not a thing there yet).

I figured since it said alpha, it wouldn’t be as feature rich.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s actually already far ahead and there are simply more possibilites for me to implement, also there’s pretty much no need to setup anything.

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It’s actually already far ahead and there are simply more possibilites for me to implement, also there’s pretty much no need to setup anything.

Is there instant win and all that? I haven’t had time to actually check it out yet :s

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes

jaman007jaman007
    Participant

Ofcourse use steam version, so much easier, thumbs up for supporting the steam version :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.