Skip to content

Getting stuck at “checking series”

Forums Members Area Bugreports Getting stuck at “checking series”

• Creator
    Topic
    bundpungahbundpungah
    Participant

For about two weeks now my duelit hasnt worked. When i start it, it gets stuck at the character select screen while its checking series. Then it will eventually error and back out of that to the gate screen and just sit there searching for NPC’s. Ive reinstalled duelit multiple times but nothing seems to fix it and it doesnt seem like anyone else is having this issue. Eventually if i help it along and get it out of this screen it’ll just go to EDIT deck somehow and keep cycling in and out of EDIT deck. I have no idea whats going on and it hasn’t fixed itself in over two weeks.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello bundpungah,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

screenshot Duel Links + Duelit when that happens

bundpungahbundpungah
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    screenshot Duel Links + Duelit when that happens

I thought I did but I guess for to press the Add attachment button.

When it says Checking series, its actually stuck at the character select screen.

Then itll go to the Gate and switch the gate from event to yu-gi-oh gate and gets stuck here and stays here. When it says searching for NPCs its actually still stuck at the Gate.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You uploaded the same screenshot twice, missing duel links.

bundpungahbundpungah
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    You uploaded the same screenshot twice, missing duel links.

1st and 3rd image are taken at the same time

2nd and 4th image are also taken at the same time

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is your resolution and windows scaling correct? As your statistics screenshots are also off, which is most likely an indicator that your resolution is wrong.

bundpungahbundpungah
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Is your resolution and windows scaling correct? As your statistics screenshots are also off, which is most likely an indicator that your resolution is wrong.

Yeah I checked that before too because of the way it mis-clicks everywhere. Scaling was never changed and remains at 100%. Resolution also remains at 1280×720 and hasnt changed since day 1.

EDIT: I started it from the login screen and its able to get all the way to switching gate/checking series when it gets stuck.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Can’t really see a problem there. What is your windows resolution?

Are you using any sort of program which changes pixelcolors (bluefilter, nightmode etc.)?

Are you using any sort of customized theme which changes borders/titlebar of windows?

You claimed that is hasn’t worked for 2 weeks, did it work before? What did you change since then?

The thing is that it is also creating a completely wrong screenshot for your statistics, is there any way you can make a video/gif recreating that bug?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

test v674

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.