Skip to content

Gateloop.

Forums Members Area Help Gateloop.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anth0nxAnth0nx
    Participant

Hello, i just got the software and i have an issue.

The bot keeps looping into the gate, selecting, deselecting, etc.

I have tried all options. Turned gate off/on, duelists, etc.

I also had an issue with the res checker saying that the width and height being 1 pixel off. I turned off the checker in the ini.

Windows scalling is on 100%.

I have yet to have the software properly running.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Anth0nx,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The res checker tells you the exact resolution of the window, turning it off when the res is 1 pixel off might lead to alot of issues (like a gateloop, simply drag the one pixel by mouse)

When you manage to get the right resolution and the problem still appears, then you probably didnt run Duelit as admin when running NOX as admin.

Anth0nxAnth0nx
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The res checker tells you the exact resolution of the window, turning it off when the res is 1 pixel off might lead to alot of issues (like a gateloop, simply drag the one pixel by mouse)

When you manage to get the right resolution and the problem still appears, then you probably didnt run Duelit as admin when running NOX as admin.

Only used it as a temp fix since i saw it come up in a other post.

Testing now; Nox and duel both on admin rights.

Res set to width 410, height 683 in nox & registry.

Speed on direct x, tried open gl.

Erorr with the res, way more off now.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Change the res to something else -> restart NOX -> change it to 410×683 -> restart NOX

If it’s still off, like i mentioned above, simply drag the window to the correct size. (Also make sure to check “fixed window size” in NOX settings after you set everything up).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.