Skip to content

FarmingNPC and PVP

Forums Members Area Help FarmingNPC and PVP

• Creator
    Topic
    MaverixxMaverixx
    Participant

Hi there!
    I’m a new user, so perhaps following question is stupid, but I didn’t find a clear answer for it myself.
    So basically I wanted to run the duelit and let it farm. Is there any way to make it clear all the NPCs and all that stuff, then go to pvp, play 100 duels or so, then clear NPCs again, and then back to farming casual duels? I am not entirely sure how it works if i pick both “farm npc” and “farm pvp”.

Any answer would be greatly appreciated! Cheers guys!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Maverixx,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello buddy,

It does exactly what you want it to do, if you enable NPC and PVP farming it keeps cycling between them. The only thing being a one-time thing is gatefarming, unless you are using the gatefarm master and the repeat function.

MaverixxMaverixx
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Hello buddy,

It does exactly what you want it to do, if you enable NPC and PVP farming it keeps cycling between them. The only thing being a one-time thing is gatefarming, unless you are using the gatefarm master and the repeat function.

Awesome! Thank you for a quick reply!
    I’ve been using duelit for two days, but damn, it’s perfect!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.