Skip to content

DuelIT not working- help!

Forums Members Area Help DuelIT not working- help!

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #47486
    JohnEuryJohnEury
    Participant

    [attachment=365]
    First off, thank you for this great bot. But I am having trouble getting it to automatically click on duelists and whatnot :/ .   It keeps saying “No Gate Detected, retrying…”

    [attachment=366]
    I’m also getting “No dialogue detected!”

    example: Searching for NPCs.. 0xEECC9E detected! No dialogue detected!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #50263
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello JohnEury,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #50264
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Check out the turorial about NPC detection from the tutorials section.

    Please post a screenshot of NOX aswell.. is your Windows UI scaling at 100%?

    #50265
    JohnEuryJohnEury
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Check out the turorial about NPC detection from the tutorials section.

    Please post a screenshot of NOX aswell.. is your Windows UI scaling at 100%?

    [attachment=367]
    That’s a screenshot of everything right now…  I checked my Display and it says 100%

    #50266
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Is duelit actually clicking anything?

    #50267
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Try changing opengl <> directx in NOX settings. If that doesnt help please screenshot when duelit dorsnt detect the gate.

    #50268
    JohnEuryJohnEury
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Try changing opengl <> directx in NOX settings. If that doesnt help please screenshot when duelit dorsnt detect the gate.

    I’m not sure where to find opengl <> directx

    But not, Duelit is not clicking anything

    #50269
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Did you start duelit as admin?

    The video settings can be found in the NOX settings.

    #50270
    JohnEuryJohnEury
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Did you start duelit as admin?

    The video settings can be found in the NOX settings.

    I ran duelit as admin and i think its working now!  thanks for the help and thanks a ton for the bot man!!

    #50271
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Np, please reread the tutorial if you have any other problems (it tells you to start it as admin when you started the emulator as admin).

    #50272
    JohnEuryJohnEury
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Np, please reread the tutorial if you have any other problems (it tells you to start it as admin when you started the emulator as admin).

    Yes sir.  Apologies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.