Skip to content

Duelit doesn’t notice npcs sometimes

Forums Members Area Help Duelit doesn’t notice npcs sometimes

• Creator
    Topic
    Versatile97Versatile97
    Participant

I’m doing stages right now for GX and when there’s a new set of npcs, the last 2-3 npcs seem to not be recognized by Duelit. So I’d have to use the “add npc” button or simply exit the bot and setup the bot once again.

For some reason, when I don’t use the speedhack option and leave it at a normal pace of its speed, the bot works perfectly fine 100%. 
    It’s since the GX update that the bot can’t find the last 2-3 npcs that makes this very frustrating sadly :<

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Versatile97,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you included screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Well, new duelists – new colors, i added some of them to the default colorlist, but you gotta delete your own file to load it.

Versatile97Versatile97
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Well, new duelists – new colors, i added some of them to the default colorlist, but you gotta delete your own file to load it.

Alright, I’ll get right on that. I’ll let you know when it’s worked perfectly.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.