Skip to content

Duelit can’t detect GX also gets stuck on searching for NPCs way to much.

Forums Members Area Help Duelit can’t detect GX also gets stuck on searching for NPCs way to much.

• Creator
    Topic
    krillicckrillicc
    Participant

Also what happened to the speedhack? And It will switch to PVP and then just get stuck and keep restarting. I would much rather pay for Duelit it was wayyyy better when it wasn’t free lol.

Attachments:
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello there,

Speedhack was removed as it is not as important as it used to be and caused alot of security software issues (as it was the CE Speedhack).

Unfortunately i cannot help you with any problems you stated because i need screenshots when something happens (of Duelit and Duel Links) and as my testruns are not experiencing such issues, i gotta call it a problem on your side as long as you can’t provide screenshots or multiple users report the same problem.

It’s good to know that you are willing to pay for Duelit, however, there are various reasons why Duelit is free. One of the main reasons is time, which i don’t have that much anymore to put into Duelit, obviously Updates, support and new features are slacking, so there would be no reason to take money for that.

If you’d like to help to speed up bugfixing and/or improvements, make sure to report them properly to save my time.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.