Skip to content

DuelIt application disappears?

Forums Members Area Help DuelIt application disappears?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello sucheksdee,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

You might need to disable Defender entirely while duelit runs, or maybe try adding an exception to whatever folder you run duelit from.

You can add the .exe itself as an exception, but that may not help with updates, since duelit downloads a second .exe when it updates and tries to run that, which is probably caught by the anti-virus…

sucheksdeesucheksdee
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    You might need to disable Defender entirely while duelit runs, or maybe try adding an exception to whatever folder you run duelit from.

You can add the .exe itself as an exception, but that may not help with updates, since duelit downloads a second .exe when it updates and tries to run that, which is probably caught by the anti-virus…

Thanks for the reply. I don’t understand why all of a sudden this is happening, I’ve been using DuelIt for months now. Did you guys just recently add something that would trigger it to go off?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Seems to have started happening in the last few days / week. The last big changes in the bot were some time before that IIRC, but steilz will have more of an idea than I would.

Remember it’s also not entirely on our end, could be Microsoft tuning their heuristics and targeting this sort of program more intensely, accidental or not.

SaturoSSaturoS
    Participant

Same happen to me

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There were no specific changes made to Duelit which could cause these problems, probably the simple fact that a changed version of it is being used is triggering AV atm.

However, possible fixes have been post a couple of times, there is no other way around.

sucheksdeesucheksdee
    Participant
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.