Skip to content

Duel stopping in the middle of the duel

Forums Members Area Bugreports Duel stopping in the middle of the duel

• Creator
    Topic
    guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Steitz, good afternoon!

My duelit is stopping in the middle of the duels and apparently not a problem with the internet or my computer.

The problem started this dawn around 01:00 am and so far the problem persists.

I deleted my duelit and installed a new one from your site and downloaded all the data again from (Duel Links) and yet the problem persists, my brother also uses duelit and on his computer the same thing happens, duelit works normally by a while and then and to fully as the picture below:

When duelit stops, no error message appears in duelit and nothing happens in the game (Duel Links), it just stands on the duel screen without doing any action.

Could you help me with this problem?

graciously
    Guilherme Ferreir

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello guibreezy,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Try the newest version and post a screenshot when it happens again please

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Try the newest version and post a screenshot when it happens again please

Good night Steilz!

The duelit stops at 9:20 in the duel within the portal. The problem started on 07/30/2019 at 01:00 am, before that date duelit was working perfectly.

Follows attached video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8DdcPLmjU&feature=youtu.be

graciously
    Guilherme Ferreira

Remembering that I updated duelit today and downloaded everything from scratch again, the problem still persists.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Does this happen after a Duel Links restart or randomly?

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

This happens when you start duel links and after it restarts.

The problem is in the gate duels with the “Auto Duel” option.

The duelit manages to do some “sometimes” duels and then stops working and stands still doing nothing.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    guibreezy wrote:
    This happens when you start duel links and after it restarts.

So you mean when the bot restarts Duel Links? After that autoduel stops working?

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

It happens before duel links restart and after restart happens again and gets into this infinite loop.

When I start duelit he duels normal in the world of duel and then goes to the gate and he even does some normal duels but after a few duels he totally stops dueling and, dueit is restarted, then I’ll be back again, duel In the world of normal duel, do some duels at the gate and stop again and so on.

The strange thing is that he does an average of 80 duels and then stops, then goes back to the cycle giving this error to stop dueling.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.