Skip to content

Duel event farm problem

Forums Members Area Help Duel event farm problem

• Creator
    Topic
    K0653K0653
    Participant

Hello

to start thanks for the fast update version of the bot at every duel links update

I have a problem with the current event (Bakura) using the eventgate farm (set to level 10 / 100 duels in a row) the bot go to the gate, switch to the event gate, did 1 duel against bakura so the counter drop to 99 then the bot “ending eventfarm” then “duelit stopped”, i used the eventfarm gate a lot of time for many event, i guess i know how to set the eventfarm but it doesn’t work this time, the bot keep stopping after 1 duel against Bakura, any clue on the problem ? thanks !

(maybe the bot is not updated for bakura event, in wich case this post is useless)

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by K0653K0653.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by K0653K0653.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    K0653K0653
    Participant

Hello

to start thanks for the fast update version of the bot at every duel links update

I have a problem with the current event (Bakura) using the eventgate farm (set to level 10 / 100 duels in a row) the bot go to the gate, switch to the event gate, did 1 duel against bakura so the counter drop to 99 then the bot “ending eventfarm” then “duelit stopped”, i used the eventfarm gate a lot of time for many event, i guess i know how to set the eventfarm but it doesn’t work this time, the bot keep stopping after 1 duel against Bakura, any clue on the problem ? thanks !

(maybe the bot is not updated for bakura event, in wich case this post is useless)

Well i solved the problem myself, it seems that i added bakura to “add gateduelist”, what I shouldn’t have done a few days ago, by removing it from gateduelist.ini i solved my problem

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.